AIM
Coinboi

practice 4 practice 4

Good animation, good plot, but the voice acting wasn't really good though. Keep up the good work i suppose.

Some Smash 4 thing Some Smash 4 thing

I like how what kind of genre in this animation which is actionYou should add sound and you're ready to go for more of your animations to be in the portal.

Somewhere in Mexico chp 1 Somewhere in Mexico chp 1

Review: This movie isn't really that good, but it has a good plot and storyline.

Good things: The action in this movie are good but there are backgrounds possibly from Google Images some are funny like Ned's Declassified but the backgrounds need more color for it to fit. Added the Sonic The Hedgehog drowning music when that one guy almost drowned. Good music added onto it the music really rocks. And i like the part where the bees get pissed off and all that stuff.

Improvements: I think you should do human bodies instead of stick figures so that it would be more realistic since it's not like the early YouTube days animation. Although i read the info down below the video. The backgrounds should be more colored in this animation. And you should add replay button next time.

CONCLUSION: I'd recommend redoing this video to follow my advices on this animation, although the plot and storyline are good.

-BMWD Reviews

Gummy Drop! Gummy Drop!

Good game but it needs some music, Kepp up the good work my friend.

BMWD

Bulishor At the See Botto Bulishor At the See Botto

Good math game for kids, keep up the good work bro.

need help with programmin need help with programmin

Before i make my review i'll have to say this: unfinished projects don't belong to the portal. share it in your dumping grounds, make a news post about it and there you go, now onto the review.

Good: The graphics are incredible and the art is smooth, Good shooting.

Improvments: It's important to add enemies to the game. and the game needs to be finished more. The title needs to be fixed like for an example, change it to "The Earth War" or something like that,

All in all: This is a good game but needs to be fixed.

-Coinboi

Awesome Awesome

This is not audio or comedy voice it's just spam.

logicraft05 responds:

sorry i just wanted to get something on quick so i just made this!

Tubby Beat Tubby Beat

Sounds like someone's on cocaine!

first piece of junk first piece of junk

Poppin', Amazin, and Awesome!

johnfn responds:

ohh how embarrassing ;.;

Sofia Sofia

Nice job on the art work! Keep up the good work!

-BMWD

TheUnseriousguy responds:

thanks

King Of The Madness King Of The Madness

This is one of my favorites. I love how it's detailed on the art and coloring. the explosion in the background is pretty badass, and i like how Hank is standing on all of the madness bodies. 5/5!